dialogue
英語情景對話
A:It's very nice of you to invite me.
A:你真是太好了,請我來做客。
B:I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? lt's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?
B:劉先生,您能來我很高興,請上坐。這是一次家常便飯,請大家別客氣。劉先生,要吃點雞肉嗎?
A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?
A:讞謝,這是我第一次來中餐館,請給我講講中國菜的不同特色好嗎?
B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
B:一般來講,廣東菜清淡一些;上海菜比較油膩:湖南菜香味濃,辣味很重。
A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.
A:中國菜做得很精細,色、香、味俱全。
B:Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?
B:劉先生,再來一點吧?
A:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.
A:不啦,謝謝。我已經(jīng)夠飽了。
B:Did you enjoy the meal?
B:您吃得怎么樣?
A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. it's such a rich dinner.
A:妤久沒有吃過這樣美味的飯萊了。這頓飯萊太豐盛了。
B:I'm so glad you like it.
B:你能喜歡,我不勝榮幸。
A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.
A:謝謝你的盛情款待。