Dialogue
英語情景對話
A:Good evening, madam. Did you ring for service? Who can I do for you?
A:女士,晚上好。您按鈴服務了嗎?有什么要幫忙的嗎?
B:Yes. The light in this room is too dim. Please get me a brighter one.
B:是的。這個房間的燈光太暗了。請給我 換一個亮一點的燈。
A:Certainly, madam. I'll be back right away. Do you mind if I move your things?
A:當然可以了,女士。我馬上就回來。介意我搬一下您的東西嗎?
B:Oh, no. Go ahead.
B:不介意,請隨便吧。
A.Thank you. How is the light now?
A:謝謝。燈現在怎么樣?
B:It's much better now. Thank you.
B:現在好多了。謝謝。
A:You're welcome. And if you need any other things. please let us know.
A:不客氣。如果還需要其他東西,請告訴我們。
B:Ah, yes, the room is too cold for me. I feel rather cold when I sleep. Can you turn off the air-conditioning?
B:哦,有點事,這個房間對我來說太冷了,睡覺時感覺特別冷。你能把空調關掉嗎?
A:The air-conditioning is already off, madam.
A:女士,空調已經關了。
B:Maybe I'm getting a cold.
B:也許我要感冒了。
A:Would you like an extra blanket?
A:要加條毯子嗎?
B:OK. And would you please get me some hot water, too? I think I need to take some medicine.
B:好的,同時請給我拿些熱水來好嗎?我想我得吃藥。
A:Certainly, madam. I'll be right back. Here is a blanket and hot water for you. Anything else?
A:當然可以了,女士。我很快就回來。給您的毯子和熱水。還有其他事嗎?
B:No, thanks.
B:不需要了,謝謝。
A:Good night, madam.
A:晚安,女士。