A:下午好!想買點什么?
B:We are Just looking around.
B:我們只是隨便看看。
A:Please go right ahead.
A:請隨便。
C:What about these blouses? Do you see anything you like?
C:那些襯衫如何?有看到你喜歡的嗎?
B:The styles here are too boring for me. Why not go to another shop?
B:樣式都不怎么樣。為什么不換一家店呢?
C:Oh,come on! Don't be so sour. These are beautiful blouses.
C:哦,打起精神來!別這樣酸溜溜的。這些襯衫都很漂亮。
B:I'm just not in the mood.
B:我只是沒什么心情。
C:Here. Look at this blouse. Try it on.
C:這兒,看看這件襯衫。試試看。
B:Do they have it in LARGE.
B:有大號的嗎?
c:I don't know. Yes, here is one. LARGE. Try it on.
C:不知道。有,這里有一件。大號的。試試看。
B:Where is the fitting room?
B:試衣間在哪里?
C:The fitting rooms are over there.
C:試衣間在那邊。
B:Okay, I will try it on. ( To the assistant) May I try it on?
B:好吧,我去試試。(對售貨員)可以試一下嗎?
A:Sure.
(A few minutes later)
A:當然可以。
(幾分鐘后)
C:I looks good on you.
C:看起來不錯哦。
B:I look like an idiot.
B:我看上去像個傻瓜。
C:No, it looks nice.
C:不會,很好看啊。
B:Well, I don't think it's the very style for me.
B:嗯,我認為這種款式不適合我。
C:I think we'll buy this one. And I want you to try on this one too.
C:我們就買這件吧。我還想讓你試試這一件。
B:OK, next time.
B:下次好吧。