英語口語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 英語口語 > 英語口語練習 > 老外常聊的100個口語話題 >  第40篇

老外想聊的100個口語話題 40 素食主義

所屬教程:老外常聊的100個口語話題

瀏覽:

2015年10月20日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9426/40.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
vegetarian 素食主義

dialogue 1

Ada: Why are you worried Lily won't Iike the food? This roast beef looks great!

你為什么擔心莉莉會不喜歡這里的食物呢?烤牛肉味道真好!

Ja~on: That's just it.She just told me she's a vegetarian!

這就對了,她剛剛告訴我說她是素食主義者。

A: Uhh, really? But She ate meat befer

趨嗎?可是她以前是吃肉的啊.

J: Yeah, shc became a vegan after she gotmarrled.

是啊,她是結婚后變成素食主義者的。

A: Why? What happened to hcr after gctting married?

這是為什么呢?

J: You know, her husband is a strict vegan. Influenced by her husband, she changed into a

她丈夫是一個素食主義者,受她丈夫的影響,她現在也只吃雞蛋和牛奶.

A: Can she eat eggs?

可是雞蛋是素食嗎?

J: I think so, But vegans cannot

我想是的.素食主義者不吃動物,但很多素食主義者都吃雞蛋.

A: But I think eggs are baby cbickens.

A:可雞蛋不是會孵出小雞來嗎?

J: No, I don't agree. Eggs are not baby chickens, and tbus tbey are not lit.c.

不是的,雞蛋并沒有生命啊.

A: Yes, maybc you are ri8ht. So, wbat shall we do now?

可能吧,那我們現在應該怎么辦呢?

J: Maybe we could prepare a salad for ber.

或許我們可以為她做點蔬菜沙拉.

A: OK.

好的,

老外最想聊的100個口語話題 40 素食主義

dialogue 2

A:Hello Jason. Are you free this Saturday crening?

杰森,你好,周六晚上有空嗎?

J:YeS. I have no plans.

有啊,到目前為止,我還沒有任何計劃.

A: Would you like to C0me to our barbecue?

那你愿意參加我們的燒烤晚會嗎?

J: Yes, that sounds wonderful.

好啊,很榮幸能參加。

A: OK. See you then.

好吧,那到時見.

J: But wait, wait, will thcre bc food that is not mcat ? You know. I'm a vegctarian

等等,你們有紊禽供應嗎?我是一個素食主叉者。

A: Hey! I didn't know that! Wben did you bccome a vegctrurian?

伙it,你什么時候變成素食主義者的?

J: The other day, I decided tbat I nccded to loose more weight so I am going to try to be a vegetarian. And you know what? I don't miss the tastc of meat.

就在不久前,我決定減肥,就開始嘗試素食.結果一段時間后,我居然不再喜歡吃肉了o

A:ReaIly? That's amazing.

是嗎?太神奇了.

J: Yes, it realIy is. Af/cr havurg vc:gctarian diet. I have much more energy I need lcess sleep I feel calmer. I can maintain an ideal body weight without worrying about how much I cat and I can think morc clcarly.

確如此.吃了素食之后,我感覺精力更充沛了,需要的睡眠也少了.感覺更平靜了,而且還可以維持理想的體重,不用擔心食量,思路也更清晰了.

A: Are you kidding? I really don't think that you think less clearly on non-vegctarian dietL

你不是在開玩笑吧?我可不認為吃肉就會思路不清晰.

J: Yes, maybe. But I feel bettcr since becoming a vegctarian* Maybe you could also bave a try.

可能吧.不過自從吃素以后,我感覺很好,你也可以嘗試一下.

A: Maybe I'II also have a try somc day, but I'm afraid that it would be difficult for me to

那改天我也試—下吧,不過恐怕我很難抗拒肉的美味。

J: Maybe you would change your mind after baving vegettarian diet.

試過之后說不定你會改變主意呢.

A: We'II see. Anyway, I'II prepare some vcgctarian food for tbc barbecue. See you then!

好吧,無論如何,我會準備一黲素食的,到時見!

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思保定市長瑞城市廣場英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦