你與桑切斯先生的通話怎么樣?
Great! I made a list of objectives before I called and referred to it during the call.
好極了。在我打電話之前,我制作了一個目標列表,并在通話時提到了它們。
That kept us both from wasting time.
這樣防止我們浪費時間。
He didn't think you were too aggressive, did he?
他不認為你太咄咄逼人了,是嗎?
I don't think so.
我覺得他并不那樣認為。
He was very agreeable and polite during our conversation.
在我們談話的時他非常和藹可親并且很有禮貌。
One thing I didn't anticipate was his sense of humor.
我沒有預料到的有一件事是他的幽默感。
I'm sure you did a great job representing the company.
我相信你代表公司做得很好。
You always speak with such authority in meetings.
你總是在權威的會議上發(fā)言。
And a trick I learned for the phone is to talk standing up.
從這次通話中我學到的技巧是站著交談。
It really works!
它真的管用。