影視聽說 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 影視聽說 > 影視原聲 > 神探夏洛克 > 神探夏洛克第一季 >  第16篇

神探夏洛克第一季 第1集 16 我們在哪?

所屬教程:神探夏洛克第一季

瀏覽:

2015年10月29日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9613/16.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
神探夏洛克第一季第一集_16

我們在哪?

Where are we?

你熟悉倫敦的大街小巷 你知道這是哪

You know every street in London. You know exactly where we are.

羅蘭克爾??茖W校

Roland-Kerr Further Education College.

為什么來這兒? 門開著

Why here? It's open.

清潔工在打掃

Cleaners are in.

開出租有個特點

One thing about being a cabbie -

隨時知道哪有僻靜處適合謀殺

you always know a nice quiet spot for a murder.

真不明白我的同行們怎么不試試

I'm surprised more of us don't branch out.

受害人就跟你走進去? 為什么?

And you just walk your victims in? How?

真沒勁

Oh... Dull.

別擔心 好戲在后頭

Don't worry. It gets better.

你不能拿槍逼人自行了斷的

You can't make people take their own lives at gunpoint.

我沒有

I don't.

比那要好多了

It's much better than that.

對你不需要 因為你會跟著我的

Don't need this with you. Cos you'll follow me.

你覺得怎樣?

Well, what do you think?

你說了算

It's up to you.

畢竟你要在這送命了

You're the one who's going to die here.

我不會的 他們都這么說

No, I'm not. That's what they all say.

我們聊聊吧

Shall we talk?

這不會有點冒險嗎?

Bit risky, wasn't it?

在一群警察眼皮底下把我?guī)ё?/p>

Took me away under the eye of about half a dozen policemen.

他們沒那么傻

They're not that stupid.

赫德森夫人也會記得你

And Mrs Hudson will remember you.

你管這叫風險? 嘁

You call that a risk? Nah...

這才叫風險

THIS is a risk.

我最愛這部分

Oh, I like this bit.

因為你還不明白 是嗎?

Cos you don't get it yet, do ya?

馬上就明白了

But you're about to.

只要我拿出這個...

I just have to do this...

這你可沒料到吧?

Weren't expecting that, were ya?

這個保證你喜歡

Oh, you're going to love this.

喜歡什么?

Love what?

夏洛克·福爾摩斯 看看你

Sherlock Holmes! Look at you!

真的是你 你那個網站 你的粉絲給我講過

Here in the flesh. That website of yours, your fan told me about it.

我的粉絲?

My fan?

你確實厲害

You are brilliant.

你是不世出的天才

You are a proper genius.

"演繹法研究" 我說 這...

The Science of Deduction. Now, that...

才叫思考

is proper thinking.

你我私下說說 為什么人們都不會思考?

Between you and me sitting here, why can't people think?

你也快被逼瘋了吧?

Don't it make you mad?

他們怎么就不會思考呢?

Why can't people just think?

哦 明白了 原來你也是不世出的天才

Oh, I see... So you're a proper genius too.

看上去不像 對吧?

Don't look it, do I?

開出租的小老頭

Funny little man driving a cab.

可你馬上就會醒悟了

But you'll know better in a minute.

這有可能是你今生知道的最后一件事了

Chances are it'll be the last thing you EVER know.

好吧 兩個瓶子 解釋

OK, two bottles. Explain.

一個好瓶子 一個壞瓶子

There's a good bottle and a bad bottle.

吃了好瓶子里的藥 你就活

You take the pill from the good bottle, you live.

吃了壞瓶子里的藥 你就死

You take the pill from the bad bottle... you die.

兩個瓶子是一樣的吧 分毫不差

Both bottles are of course identical. In every way.

但你能分辨

And you know which is which.

我當然能

Of course I know.

可我不知道

But I don't.

你知道就不好玩了 你來選擇

Wouldn't be a game if you knew. You're the one who chooses.

我憑什么? 沒理由 我能贏得什么?

Why should I? I've got nothing to go on. What's in it for me?

我還沒告訴你最好的事呢

I haven't told you the best bit yet.

不管你選哪瓶

Whatever bottle YOU choose,

我都拿另一瓶的藥

I take the pill from the other one.

然后我們同時...

And then together...

把藥吃下

we take our medicine.

我不會作弊 由你選擇

I won't cheat. It's your choice

我就吃你剩下的藥

I'll take whatever pill you don't.

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思惠州市易享大廈英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦