英語聽力 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 在線聽力 > 有聲讀物 > 世界名著 > 他其實沒那么喜歡你 >  第15篇

他其實沒那么喜歡你 第15期:你值得被約出去

所屬教程:他其實沒那么喜歡你

瀏覽:

2015年12月09日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9654/15.MP3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Just because you like to lead doesn't mean he wants todance. Some traditions are born of nature and last through time for a reason.

你喜歡領舞并不代表著他喜歡跳舞。有些傳統是與生俱來并且有其長久存在的意義。

“Hey, let's meet at so-and-so's party/any bar/friend'shouse” is not a date. Even if you live in New York.

“嘿,我們在派對/酒吧/朋友家見面吧”并不是約會。哪怕你在紐約。

Men don't forget how much they like you. So put downthe phone.

男人不會忘記他們有多喜歡你。所以把電話放下吧。

You are good enough to be asked out.

你值得被約出去。

Our Super-Good Really Helpful Excises

我們超級棒的真實有用的練習

Hey, what's a self-help tome without excise?

嘿,沒有練習怎么能稱為自助書呢?

Our chapters will all be so brave and wise that we want to make sure you retain as much of the brilliance as you can.

我們的篇章都是如此充滿的勇敢和智慧,我們要確保你盡可能多地保留自己的才華。

So for all of you who feel the need to get out of your problems and into your crayon box, have at it.

所以你們所有覺得需要擺脫自己的問題并且愛上自己蠟筆盒的人,大展身手吧。

Love, Greg and Liz

愛你的格雷格和莉茲

Think of 5 reasons why you think you have every right and good reasons to call him.

想5個你認為正確的好理由約他出來。

If you are not driving, write them down.

如果你沒在開車的話就把它寫下來。

Then wait an hour. Or at least ten minutes.

然后等待1個小時?;蛘?0分鐘。

Then ask yourself: Do I seem pathetic? Do I sound like someone who doesn't trust my own innatehotness?

然后問問自己:我看起來很可悲么?我聽起來像是不相信自己與生俱來魅力的人么?

Yes, you do! Now put your dialing finger away, get out of the house, and go find some fun.

是的,你是!現在把撥號的手指拿開,出門找點兒樂子。

P.S. : You just did a exercise about a guy who hasn't even extended to you the energy of a phonecall.

注:你只是做了一個關于一個甚至沒有給你打電話的人的練習。

Why would you want to chase that down?

你為什么要追求那個人呢?

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思天津市饒河里英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦