1.My subtext to all your initiative is “I miss you”.
我對你所有的主動的潛臺詞都是“我想你了”。
2.I'm a kid hiding in this world who secretly likes you.
我是藏匿于這個世界偷偷喜歡你的小鬼。
3.If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因錯過太陽而流淚,那麼你也將錯過群星。
4.Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
使生如夏日花朵之絢爛、死如秋天樹葉之靜美。
5.It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
使大地保持著青春不謝的,是大地的熱淚。
6.The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
偉大的沙漠為了綠葉的愛而燃燒,而她搖搖頭、笑著、飛走了。
7.Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。
8.Time would heal almost all wounds.If your wounds have not been healed up,please wait for a short while.
時間幾乎會愈合所有傷扣,如果你的傷口還沒有愈合,請給時間一點時間!
9.Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
能給別人生命帶來陽光的人,自己也不會生活在陽光之外。
10.When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, you can show that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
當生活給你一百個理由哭泣時,你就拿出一千個理由笑給它看。
11.Because had because, so had so, since has become since, why say why.
因為有了因為,所以有了所以,既然已成既然,何必再說何必。
12.If you're brave enough to say goodbye,life will reward you with a new hello.
如果你足夠勇敢地說出再見,生活便會獎勵你一個新的開始。
13.Love is a play that a person who gets gains and losses.
風月入我相思局,怎堪相思未相許。
14.Well,not that emotional ,but I move the heart.
說好了不動情,我卻動了心。
15.Life is just like a journey. There is no need to care about your destination, what you should care is the scenes along the road and the mood of enjoying it.
人生就像一場旅行,不必在乎目的地。在乎的,是沿途的風景以及看風景的心情。
16.Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow.
未來,來源于你今日所做之事,而非明日。
17.When the environment I am living in makes me think that I'm invisible, I will feel unparalleledly at ease.
當我所在的環(huán)境讓我認為是隱形人時,我覺得無比自在。
18.I hope everything I've fought for will turn out to be what I want.
希望我所拼命爭取的,最后都能如我所愿。
19.Nothing that has meaning is easy. "Easy" doesn't enter into grown-up life.
有意義的事都不會容易,成年人的生活里沒有容易二字。
20.It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.
正因為你為你的玫瑰花費了時間,這才使你的玫瑰變得如此重要。