1.If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind revealing them to the trees.
要是你把你的秘密告訴了風,那就別怪風把秘密帶給樹。
2.I love three things in the world: the sun, the moon and you. The sun for day, the moon for night and you forever.
吾獨愛世間三物: 晝之日,夜之月,汝之永恒。
3.Had i not seen the sun, i could have borne the shade.
我本可以忍受黑暗,如果我不曾見過太陽。
4.In me the tiger sniffs the rose.
心有猛虎,細嗅薔薇。
5.We laughed and kept saying "see u soon",but inside we both knew we'd never see each other again.
我們笑著說再見,卻深知再見遙遙無期。
6.We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
我們都生活在陰溝里,但仍有人仰望星空。
7.My apologise to an old lover for treating the new one as first.
我要向舊日的戀人道歉,因為我對新人如初戀。
8.It does not do well to depend on dreams and forget to live,remember that.
記住不要依賴夢想而忘記生活。
9.Sometimes it's hard to accept the truth because the lies sound so much better.
真相有時之所以難以被接受,是因為謊言聽起來美好多了。
10.Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一個是什么。
11.The longest day has an end.
最難過的日子也有盡頭。
12.To be or not to be, that is the question.
活著還是死去,這是一個問題。
13.I can't control their fear, only my own.
我不能掌控他人的恐懼,只能掌控自己的恐懼。
14.Sometimes accompanied ,sometimes alone, stay awesome all the time.
聚散終有時,瀟灑走一回。
15.There are no easy answers , there's only living through the questions.
生活從來沒有容易的答案,只有去克服重重問題。
16.I would die for you .But i would't live for you.
我愿意為你赴死,但不會指望你而活。
17.I fight,so you don't have to.
我來,為你而戰(zhàn)
18.If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.
太容易的路,可能根本就不能帶你去任何地方。
19.I can make it through the rain. I can stand up once again on my own.
我可以穿越云雨,也可以東山再起。
20.You smiled and talked to me of nothing And I felt that for this I had been waiting long
相見亦無事,別后常憶君。