Poor Belle.
可憐的貝兒
It's a shame about your father.
你爸爸怎么會是個瘋子啊
You know he's not crazy, Gaston.
你知道他沒有瘋的對不對
Hmm, I might be able to clear up this...
我倒是可以想想辦法
little misunderstanding.
幫你澄清這個誤會
If... If what?
-只要… -只要什么?
If you marry me.
只要你肯嫁給我
What? One little word, Belle.
-什么? -一個字,貝兒
That's all it takes.
只要你肯說那一個字
Never. Have it your way.
-休想 -隨你便了
Belle. Let go of me.
-貝兒 -放開我
My father's not crazy and I can prove it.
我可以證明我父親不是瘋子
Show me the Beast.
讓我看野獸
Is it dangerous?
他會傷人嗎?
Oh, no, no, he'd never hurt anyone.
不會的,他從來沒有傷過人
Please, I know he looks vicious,
我知道他樣子長得很可怕
but he's really kind and gentle.
但是他很仁慈又紳士
He's my friend.
他是我的朋友
If I didn't know better
如果我沒猜錯
I'd think you had feelings for this monster.
你看起來跟那個怪物好像很有感情啊