It's the perfect hideout.
那是個完美的藏身之所。
Barry, do you mind telling me about this?
巴里,你介意解釋下這個嗎?
"I have info about someone you're looking for. He was here.
我有你在找的人的信息。他來過這。
You know where to find me."
你知道到哪找我。
Now who could she be talking to?
她是跟誰在說呢?
I guess you got my message.
我猜你收到我的信息了。
Are you okay?
你沒事吧?
Cop's daughter. I can handle myself.
我可是警察的女兒,我可以照顧自己。
Not with this guy.
應對這個家伙不行。
I knew him when we were kids.
我小時候就認識他。
He didn't want to hurt me.
他不會想傷害我。
He wanted to impress me, but he is fixated on you, and not in a good way.
他想給我留下好印象,但他關注的是你,不是什么好事。
Do you know where he went?
你知道他去哪了嗎?
He said he had a place out in west Keystone.
他說他在楔石城西邊有個地方。
Bragged about how big it was, but I have no idea where.
吹牛說那里有多大,但我完全不知道在哪。
I do. Wait, there's something else.
我知道 等等,還有一件事。
His hand. It transformed like an iron fist.
他的手。會變得跟鋼鐵一樣。
He's like you, isn't he?
他跟你一樣,對吧?
Yes, and writing about me is what brought him to you.
是的,因為你寫我的故事他才會找上你的。
I know, but maybe I could talk ... No! He's too dangerous.
我知道,但也許我可以……不行,他很危險。
Damn, that's my ride. Eddie insisted on a detail. I have to ... go.
該死,接我的人來了。艾迪堅持要小心。我得走了。
Barry, talk to us. What are you doing?
巴里,跟我們說話,你在干嘛?
Dude, don't run angry.
老兄,別生氣地亂跑。
We don't know how to defeat him yet.
我們還不知道怎么打敗他。