I was tryin' to help her, Matt.That's all.
我當時是想幫她的 馬特 僅此而已
I'll meet you guys at the car.Ok.You ok?
我待會兒去車上找你們 好的 你沒事吧
I don't think the sheriff suspected anything.
那個警長似乎沒起什么疑心
Jeremy had no memory at all.All he knew was what Damon made him know.
杰里米根本什么都想不起來 他所知道的 僅僅是達蒙強迫他記住的東西
Thank you.I can't do this, Stefan.Every time I look at Matt or Jeremy,
謝謝 我堅持不下去了 斯特凡 每次我看到馬特或杰里米的時候
All I think is that Vicki is never gonna come back,
我就會想到 薇姬再也不可能回來了
And they'll never know why.
而他們卻永遠不知道原因
Around you, people get hurt, and people die,And I just--I-- It's just too much. I-
在你身邊 人們受傷或是死掉 而我 我 實在太難以承受了 我
Why don't we go somewhere and talk about it?No.
我們找個地方好好談談吧 不要
Stefan, you have to stay away from me.
斯特凡 你必須跟我保持距離
Hello, Lexi.What an unexpected surprise.Unexpected surprise?
你好 萊西 多么意外的驚喜 意外的驚喜
I think the wrong brother went back to high school.
我看你才該回高中重新接受下教育
How long you here for?Just for Stefan's b-day.
你準備待多久 給斯特凡慶完生就走
Aww. You mean you didn't come all this way to see me?Heh. That's it, Damon.
如此說來 你不是專程見我來的 好了 達蒙
After a century, I finally realized Death means nothing without you.
過了一個世紀后 我終于發(fā)現 沒有了你 "死亡"毫無意義
Do me.Aw, why are you so mean to me?
來上我吧 為什么你對我如此刻薄
Uh, have you met you?You're not a nice person.
你還不了解自己嗎 你不是一個好人
Well, because I'm a vampire.But you're only the bad parts.
對 因為我是吸血鬼 但你只是邪惡的吸血鬼
Teach me to be good.I'm older, and that means stronger.
教我怎樣變善良 我比你年長 意味著我更強
Sorry. - Don't ruin my time with Stefan,'Cause I'll hurt you.
抱歉 -不要破壞我和斯特凡的好時光 因為我會對付你
And you know I can do it.Yeah.
你知道我做得到 對