Caroline - Don't talk to me.
卡羅琳 別和我說話
Don't do that. Let me explain.
別這樣 聽我解釋
Well, what is there to explain, Bonnie?
有什么好解釋的 邦妮
Ok, you got what you wanted, yeah,
好吧 你得到了你想要的
And something that doesn't even belong to you, by the way.
那東西本來并不屬于你
And I get called, a shallow, useless, waste of space.
我卻被說成是一個膚淺又無用之人
Who said that to you?
誰說的
Well, who do you think? You know that's not true.
你認為呢 你知道不是那樣的
Don't let him treat you like that.
別讓他那樣對你
Yeah, as opposed to how my best friend treats me.
是啊 我最好的朋友對我多"好"啊
Two shots of tequila.Make that three.
兩杯龍舌蘭酒 三杯吧
You know, I need to see some I.D.
恐怕我得看一下你的證件
No, you don't.That'll be, uh Free.
不 不需要 價錢一共是.免費
On the house.Thanks.Ah, the famous Elena.
免費提供 謝謝 傳聞中的埃琳娜
Towel girl.I've been called worse.Here.
浴巾女孩 我有被叫過更糟的外號 給你