Listen. There's something else.Mr. Saltzman, Rick,
聽著 還有些事我得先告訴你 薩爾茨曼老師 就是里克
His wife was from around here,And her name wasalso Isobel.Wait,"was" as an...She died.
他妻子也是本地人 也曾叫伊澤貝爾 等等 你說"曾" 她死了
Alaric's wife might have been your mother?It can't be true, right?
阿拉里克的妻子有可能是你的母親 不可能是真的 對吧
I mean, the coincidence alone is just crazy.I have the address for her friend Trudie.
名字巧合就夠驚人了 我有她朋友楚蒂的地址
You wanna talk to her?I--I don't know, I--I don't know.
你想和她談談嗎 我 不知道 我不知道
If it's true and they are the same person,That means that my birth mother is dead,
如果我母親和阿拉里克的妻子真的是一個人 那也就是說 我的生母死了
And I don't know if I could handle that.
我不知道自己能否接受這個事實
Elena, did Jenna tell you anything about Alaric's wife?How she died?
埃琳娜 珍娜告訴你阿拉里克妻子的事了 她是怎么死的
Just she was killed and case was never solved.You knew that already?
只是說她是被殺死的 案件至今未破 你已經(jīng)知道了
The night at the school when he attacked me,He told me some things about her death.
在學校的那天晚上當他要襲擊我的時候 他告訴了我關于他妻子的死
Well-- no, no.It's not possible.The coincidence is-- it's too much.
那么 -別亂猜 那不可能的 太過巧合了 不可能的
Now, listen, if you do decide to go Talk to Isobel's friend, I'll go with you. Ok?
聽著 如果你決定去 找伊澤貝爾的朋友談談 我跟你一起去 好嗎
I just don't know how gonna do yet.I should get goin'.
我還不知道該怎么做呢 我要走了
I gotta go deal with Damon.How's he doing?He's dealing in his own way.
我得去看看達蒙 他怎么樣了 他在以自己的方式面對