You've transitioned.You'd have rather found me dead? 你完成轉化了 你更愿意我死掉嗎
Katherine saved my life once. I owed her. 凱瑟琳救過我 我欠她情
That doesn't mean I'd wish her curse on anyone 但我不想她詛咒任何人
It feels more like a gift.That will change.Why is that? 我覺得更像是贈禮 你的想法會變的 為什么
Because even in death,your heart is pure, Stefan. 因為即便已經死去 你仍然有一顆純潔的心 斯特凡
I sense that about you.That will be your curse.Emily, wait. 我能感覺得到 那就是對你的詛咒 艾米莉 等等
Stefan.Damon told me the rest of the story. 斯特凡 達蒙把余下的事情告訴我了
I thought I might find you here. 我猜你會在這
I should have died that night,just like I had chosen. 我那晚就應該死的 如我原本選擇的那樣
I should have let Damon die, too. 我該讓達蒙也死掉
But you didn't. And if you die now,It's not gonna change what happened. 但你沒有 就算你現在死了 也挽回不了過去
Every single person that's been hurt. 每一個受傷害的人
Every single life that's been lost,it's because of me. 每一條逝去的生命 都是我一手造成
The night that my parents died. 我爸媽去世的那晚
I blew off family night so that I could go off to some party. 我為了參加別的派對 取消了家庭聚會
I ended up getting stranded,and they had to come pick me up. 結果我被困住了 他們只得來接我
That's why we ended up in the car at Wickery Bridge. 所以我們才會開車經過維克里大橋
And that's why they died. 所以他們才喪命