Go ahead, answer it.
接呀
We know who it can't be from.
反正肯定不是A打來的
Hanna.
漢娜
It's my dad!
是我爸爸
Hey, dad.
嗨 爸爸
Has she... even, like, talked to her dad
自從他爸爸離開她們之后
since he walked out on them?
她還曾跟她爸爸說過話嗎
I don't know.
我不知道
Hanna and her father, it's one of those
漢娜和她爸爸是那種
"Don't ask, don't tell" situations.
不聞不問的關系
We shouldn't stare at her. Come on.
我們別盯著她看了 走吧
My brother's post just showed up on my loop.
我哥哥剛更新了狀態(tài)
You added him as a favorite?
你加他好友了
Yeah. Moment of weakness.
是啊 心軟了
Sorry.
不好意思
My fault.
我的錯
I wonder if we just bumped into "A."
我在想我們剛剛會不會是撞見了A
It doesn't matter.
那不重要了
We're done with "A," Right?
我們不會再和A有交集了 不是嗎
Right. Yeah.
對哦 是啊
But I'm still staying out of Toby's way.
但我還在躲著托比
Yeah, and Jenna's.
還有詹娜
I guess that's the safest thing to do.
我想那是最保險的選擇吧
There was no way I was coming back to Pennsylvania
我不可能回了賓夕法尼亞州
and not seeing you,
而不去看你
But if you've got something you have to do...
但如果你有事的話
No, dad, I haven't got anything.
沒 爸爸 我沒事
Then I'll come by, pick you up at seven.
那我七點去家里接你
How's that sound?
怎么樣
Sounds great. I'll tell mom.
太好了 我會跟媽媽講的
Um... Dad?
爸爸
Yes?
怎么
Did mom...?
媽媽有沒有
Did your mom what, honey?
你媽媽有沒有什么 甜心
You know, never mind. I'll see you tonight.
沒事 晚上見
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜