Is that Ian?
是 Ian 嗎
Yeah. I hear he's the new field hockey coach.
是的 我聽說他是新的曲棍球教練
Does Melissa know he's back?
Melissa 知道他回來了嗎
I don't know why she ever broke up with him.
我不知道她怎么能甩了他
She didn't. He broke up with her.
不 是他甩了她
Hey. The first one's for my bestie,
嘿 第一個給我的最好的朋友
and one foreach ofyou,
然后你們每人一個
my bestie's other friends.
我的好朋友的另外的朋友
Oh, uh... what's this?
哦 呃 這是什么
Oh, nothing. Only an invitation
哦 沒什么 只是個
to the most awesome birthday party ever...
最棒的生日派對的邀請
Camp Mona.
Mona 大本營
Camp Mona?
Mona 大本營
Don't let the camping part scare you.
不要讓露營部分嚇著你
It's "Glamping," Not camping.
那是 "魅力露營" 不是野營
"M" Is for Mona and massages,
"M" 代表 Mona 和按摩
not mosquitoes.
不是蚊子
Oh, Naomi, Riley! Hey,wait up!
Naomi Riley 嘿 等一等
Why is Mona inviting us to her birthday party?
為什么 Mona 邀請我們去她的生日派對
She knows that we're friends again,
她知道我們又是朋友了
and she's just trying toreach out toyou.
她只是試著和你們接觸
She's trying to be nice.
她在嘗試著對你們友好
So, are you gonna go?
那 你們會去嗎
I know she's your friend, but...
我知道她是你的朋友 但是
I'm gonna have to pass.
我還是不去了
I've got this...
我有這個
I got a lot of stuff to do this weekend.
這個雙休我有一堆事要做
Me too.
我也是