Are you sure? Mm-hmm.
你能行嗎 沒問題
I'm just gonna see what's there.
我倒要看看那有什么
You're not gonna tell Caleb about these, are you?
你不會跟凱勒說這些的吧 是嗎
No. It's strictly "Need to know."
當然不會 我只說他需要知道的
Okay, bye.
那就好 拜拜
It was about eleven o'clock, I think. My folks were out.
大概是十一點鐘吧 我父母都出去了
I heard something on the front porch.
我聽見前廊那有動靜
You were sitting on my steps.
你就坐在我家的臺階上
You were drunk. I thought you were drunk.
你喝醉了 我以為你喝醉了
Do you remember me taking you into the house?
你還記得我扶你進屋嗎
I don't remember.
我不記得了
I was holding you up.
開始是我抱著你
Then I wasn't holding you--
后來就不是我抱著你了...
You were holding me.
是你抱著我
You kissed me.
你吻了我
Maybe you thought I was someone else,
你可能把我當成了別人
I think I knew that, but I didn't stop you.
我意識到了 但沒阻止你
I didn't want to stop you. It was...like a dream.
我不想讓你停下 因為一切如夢般美好
And then what happened?
然后呢
The dream ended.
夢醒了