Everything okay? 你沒事吧
What? 怎么
Oh. Um...yeah. 這個啊
No, I-I just completely forgot, 沒什么大事 只是忘了件事
I'm gonna be late to meet my mom, 我要和老媽碰面
so I'll call you later, okay? 晚點再打給你 好嗎
Yeah, okay. 沒問題
Are you sure there's nothing you can do? 你真的一點辦法都沒有嗎
Honey, I'm sure if Toby were really missing 親愛的 我確定如果托比真的失蹤了
his family would have filed a report by now. 他家人肯定已經報案了
His family is away. Maybe he's with them. 他家人又不在這邊 說不定他和家人在一起
I don't think so. 應該不會
I'm assuming that you have called him and tried to text him. 我猜你電話也打過 短信也發(fā)過了
Yeah, he's not responding. 是啊 但他都沒回
I'm worried. I don't think 我有點擔心 我覺得
he took his break with Spencer very well. 他和斯賓塞分手后 心情不會太好
Honey, you have such a big heart, 寶貝 你心地太善良
and you always see the best in everyone. 總是看到人性好的一面
But honestly, I wish that you would just let this go. 但說實話 我希望你別管這件事了
I don't trust Toby. I haven't since he caused that fire. 自從那次縱火事件之后 我就無法再信任托比