When was the last time your mom called you from New York? 上次你媽從紐約打電話來是什么時候
I don't know, the day before yesterday. 不記得了 前天吧
I haven't really been keeping track. 我沒怎么持續(xù)注意
Have you checked your phone? 你查過你手機了嗎
She called me from the hotel room, emily. 我媽是從酒店房間打來的 艾米麗
She has no cell. 她沒有手機了
Who was that freaky woman at the funeral? 葬禮上那個很詭異的女人是誰
Which freaky woman? There was a couple, Han. 哪個 好幾個詭異的呢 漢娜
The one in black, with the veil, 全身黑色 遮著面紗
and she was just diving into that town car. 然后鉆進加長轎車的那個
Speaking of freaks, where's Melissa? 說到詭異的人 梅麗莎哪兒去了
Spencer? What? 斯賓塞 怎么了
Where's your sister been? 你姐姐去哪兒了
D.C. She's interviewing for an internship 華盛頓 她去面試一個實習職位
With who, Satan? Wait a second. 跟誰一起 撒旦嗎 等下
You think that Melissa was the woman in black? 你覺得梅麗莎就是全身黑的那個女人
Do you? I didn't really get a good look at her. 你覺得呢 我沒怎么仔細看她
I was trying not to wet myself 我努力控制自己
When that new cop made a beeline over for us. 在那個警察徑直向我們走來時別被嚇尿
Well, he can beeline all he wants. 他可以徑直走向任何人
We didn't do anything to wilden. 我們沒對威爾登做什么
Except for throw his car in a lake 可我們把他的車推進湖里
and leave fingerprints all over it 車被A拖出來時
when "A" pulled it out. 上面還沾滿了我們的指紋
Spencer, what are you doing with my french fries? 斯賓塞 你拿著我的薯條干嘛呢
I'm re-created the geography around the lodge 我在重造小屋旁邊的地形
to see if it's even possible 看看從飛機里跳出來的人
that the person who jumped out of the plane 是否有可能
Could rescue you three from a burning building. 把你們仨從熊熊烈火中救出來
Wait. Put down the mozzarella stick. 等等 放下那跟芝士條
It's mine. - No, it's not. 這是我的 -不是
It's a plane. 這是架飛機