You need stitches. 你得縫針
My shoulders just got hurt. 我肩膀受傷了
You hit your head. 你撞到頭了
Emily, stay with us. How did you hurt your shoulder? 艾米麗 挺住 你肩膀怎么受傷的
Everybody back to the pool area. Please get back. 大家都回到泳池 請回去
Can I just-- 我可不可以
Not now, Paige. Later. 現在不行 佩奇 一會兒吧
How did you hurt your shoulder? 你怎么傷到肩膀的
Fell off my bike. 從單車上摔下來了
Can I please finish the race? Please? 我能完成比賽嗎 拜托
How are we supposed to trust anything that she ever says? 我們怎么能相信她的話
I mean, who knows what she told those cops? 誰知道她跟警察說過什么
This is Mona. She started lying when she was a fetus. 這可是夢娜 她生下來就開始撒謊
Hey, why was Toby so upset when he left? 托比剛才走的時候怎么那么低落
Were you guys fighting? 你們吵架了嗎
No. No. Go back to the fetus. 沒有 接著說撒謊精
Did I tell you I'm done with martial arts? 跟你說了嗎 我不學武術了
Yeah. I can't even walk down that street. I kissed him. 我甚至不敢去那條街 我吻了他
Who? My instructor. 誰啊 我的教練
Why? I don't know. 為什么 我也不知道
I guess 'cause I miss Ezra 我估計因為想念以斯拉
and I almost got killed last Thursday. 上周四又差點兒被殺
And he smells like cinnamon. 還有他身上有股肉桂味兒
Who does? Jake. 那是誰 杰克
Who's jake? My instructor. 杰克是誰 我教練
Pay attention. 注意聽我講話
Thanks for returning my calls. 真是要多謝你回我電話啊
Where did you get that? 你從哪找來的這只鳥
Mrs. Dilaurentis's porch. 迪勞倫提斯夫人的走廊
You stole her bird? She gave it to me. 你偷了她的鳥嗎 是她給我的
And it's not just a bird, okay? It talks. 而且這不是普通的鳥 它會說話
Alison and Tippi were roommates in Georgia. 艾莉森在喬治亞的時候和蒂皮一起住
This bird probably knows more about 說不定這只鳥對艾莉的了解
what happened to Ali than any of us. 比我們任何一個人都多