Hanna? 漢娜
You all right? 你沒事吧
Yeah, I'm fine. 沒事
I left you a few messages. 我給你留言了
Yeah, I know. 我知道
It's just with everything going on... 但家里這么多事...
Of course. I understand. 當然 我明白
I think about your mom all the time. 我一直在想你媽媽的事
I mean, I wish there was something I could do to help her. 真希望我能幫上忙
She acts like she can handle being in there. 她表面上好像能接受待在那里
But I know she's trying to put up a front to protect me. 但我知道她是為了保護我才強顏歡笑
She's a strong woman, Hanna. She'll get through this. 她很堅強 漢娜 她會挺過來的
Well, I don't know if I will. 但我不知道我行不行
They can leave her in there forever, 她可能要在牢里待一輩子
and it doesn't look like my dad's 我爸好像短時間內
gonna come up with a hundred grand anytime soon. 都湊不出十萬塊
What do you need that kind of money for? 你要這么多錢干什么
It's what she needs to post bail. 是她的保釋金
Caleb's trying to sell his car, 凱勒想賣了他的車
but it's not gonna be nearly enough. 但這錢遠遠不夠
You need to have faith things will work out. 你得堅定信念 一切都會好的
Okay? 好嗎