So we still don't know who's in there. 我們還是不知道那里面是誰
We just know that it's somebody. 只知道是某個人
Somebody's daughter. Somebody's friend. 某人的女兒 某人的朋友
Rest in peace, 安息吧
Jane doe. 無名氏
Guys... 姐妹們
Are you okay? 你還好嗎
No. 不好
What is that? 那是什么
It was Ali's. 這是艾莉的
She showed it to me. 她給我看過
It's...sort of like a diary 就跟日記差不多
But...more like a journal where she wrote things. 但更像是她做的記錄
Where did you find it? 你在哪找到的
I took it... from the lair in Ravenswood. 我在鴉林鎮(zhèn)的巢穴里拿的
Wh-what? Y-you've had it this whole time? 什么 你一直都拿著這東西嗎
Why didn't you show this to us before? 為什么不早點給我們看
Because of what's in it. 因為這里面的內容
Because of what she said about us. 因為她寫了很多關于我們的事
All of us. 我們所有人的事