"We're at a college bar. "我們在一家大學酒吧
The Hart and Huntsman. 名叫雄鹿和獵人
He likes to take me there. 他喜歡帶我來這里
But he doesn't like to call them 'dates.'" 但他不想稱之為'約會'"
So what do you think about my stories? 你覺得我的故事怎么樣
"You have a strong voice." "你的觀點很鮮明"
But...? 但是
"But nothing. "沒什么
It's only gonna get more distinctive as you grow up." 等你長大了會更加與眾不同的"
Grow up? 長大嗎
"You know what I mean. Mature." "你知道我的意思 變得更成熟"
So you don't think that I'm mature enough? 也就是說你覺得我不夠成熟
"I didn't say that. "我可沒這么說
I just think all great literature boils down to two themes: 我想所有偉大的文學作品無外乎兩個主題
love and death." 愛與死亡"
Whatever. 隨便
I don't know why I'm taking advice 我為什么要聽從一個
from someone who doesn't know how to order. 連菜都不會點的人的建議呢
Who eats boysenberry pie with beer? 誰吃博伊森莓派配啤酒啊
"Don't knock it till you try it." "試過之后才知道嘛"
I should write a story about you. 我該寫個關(guān)于你的故事
Maybe I'll write one about this moment... right now. 或許該寫一寫此時此刻