Bye, guys. 各位 再見
Hey, Brenda, can I grab you for a second? 布蘭登 我能和你說兩句嗎
So my dad's away on business and the prescription 我爸去出差了 而我的處方藥
is in his briefcase. 在他的公事包里
You're still taking them, right? 你身上還帶著 是吧
Indeed I am. 是的
Just two, are you sure? 你確定只要兩粒嗎
You know what, I should probably make it five. 我也許該要五粒吧
Just in case he forgets on Monday and then, 萬一他周一忘記了
you know, I have got a couple of these tests coming up, so... 接下來我還有好幾項考試
It's 50. 五十塊
I mean, I was just kind of hoping you could spare them. 我是說希望你就這樣給我
Don't haggle, Spencer. 不要還價 斯賓塞
It's tacky. 這樣很俗
Fifty for first-timers, 第一次五十塊
repeat customers get a discount. 回頭客有折扣
Like at the hoagie shop? 就像在特大號三明治商店那樣
Do I get the tenth one free? 買九送一可以嗎
Fifty? 五十塊嗎
Okay, I can do that. 沒問題
Here. 給
Come see me next week if you need more. 如果再要 下周來找我
You know, in case your dad forgets. 萬一你爸忘記了