Really? Well! Maybe when you go to Philly you can tell her
是嗎 你去費城時可以告訴她
there is more than a dog waiting for her back home.
家里不止有一只狗在等她
I can't do anymore.
我吃不下了
Are you gonna to go for it?
你不吃了嗎
- No, go ahead. - You wanted it.
-不了 你吃吧 -是你想要的
- Hello, Aria. - Hey, where have you been?
-你好 艾瑞亞 -你去哪了
Dad told me to order dinner.
是爸爸讓我叫了外賣
- There is a veggie... - I'm not hungry.
-這是蔬菜的 -我不餓
Were you walking around in the dark all by yourself?
這么晚你自己走回來的嗎
- Excuse me? - Given what happened to Alison
-怎么啦 -艾莉森的事發(fā)生以后
I can't believe you would walk to the curb
真不敢相信沒有警察的護送
without a police escort.
你居然敢一個人在街上走
Hey, I borrowed this... again.
我又借了這個
What do you mean you borrowed it?
什么叫借了它
As in, I didn't take it and keep it.
就是我沒有私自留下它
Why would you borrow it at all?
你為什么要借它
'Cause I needed to put some music together
因為我要做一項社會研究的課題
for a social studies project.
需要把一些曲子合在一起
It was that...
那些…
That violin music. Was that coming from your room
那些小提琴曲 昨晚是從你房間
- last night? - I guess...
-傳出來的嗎 -我想是吧
Sorry. I will grab my jacket and take you home.
抱歉 我去拿外套送你回家
You can drop me at the library.
把我送到圖書館就行了
I still have some research to do.
我還有一些東西要找
- Mona? - Yeah?
-夢娜 -怎么啦
You doing your research in the library or in this house?
你是去圖書館找東西還是在我家找
Your brother invited me to dinner.
是你弟弟邀請我來吃晚飯