What about my friends?
我的朋友們怎么辦
None of us can move on until this thing is over.
這件事結束之前我們誰都不能正常生活
Aria, have-have you been threatened by Charles since the gallery?
艾瑞亞 畫廊事件后查爾斯有沒有威脅過你
No, but that doesn't mean he's retired.
沒有 但是這不代表他甩手不干了
He's probably waiting for me at baggage claim.
他說不定會在行李提取處等著我呢
Aria, don't go there. Let's just try and live in the moment.
艾瑞亞 別多想 盡量活在當下
Really? What moment?
真的嗎 什么當下
For all we know, Charles is in Spencer's barn right now
就我看來 查爾斯現(xiàn)在在斯賓塞家的谷倉里
installing a lethal disco ball. Which would make sense.
安裝致命的迪斯科球 這才說得通
That's where this whole nightmare started.
因為那就是這場噩夢開始的地方
You need a sandwich.
你得吃個三明治
Would it help if I were there?
如果我也在場會不會好一點
- Where? - At Spencer's.
-哪兒 -斯賓塞家
The-the barn prom.
谷倉舞會
I thought you said that you..
我記得你說過你...
That was when I was gonna be sharing a punch bowl
那是當我得和一群以前的學生一起
with a bunch of former students.
共享一瓶潘趣酒時
If you want me there, I will be there.
如果你需要我到場 我會去的
Unless I have to dress up like a troll or something.
除非我得打扮的跟巨怪一樣
I don't, do I?
我不需要吧