影視聽說 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 影視聽說 > 美劇推薦 > 美少女的謊言 >  內容

學英語美劇:《美少女的謊言》六季/9集/15:跳一支舞

所屬教程:美少女的謊言

瀏覽:

2020年07月25日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9848/60915.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012

Caleb, where have you been? Why are you here?

凱勒 你去哪了 你怎么會在這

Why are you here? You're not supposed to be.

你又為什么在這 你不該來的

And you said you were in New York.

你不是說你在紐約嗎

Which was a lie. I talked to your dad.

很顯然是謊話 我跟你爸爸通過電話了

- You were never there. - Yes, I was.

-你根本沒去過 -不 我去了

Why? What are you doing over there?

為什么 你去那干什么

I can't talk about it.

我不能說

Do I need to make an appointment?

我需要先跟你預約嗎

No. You need to dance with me.

不用 你得跟我跳一支舞

- I'm not dancing with you. - Yes, you are.

-我不跟你跳 -不行

I'm wearing the suit that you picked out for me

我穿了你給我挑的禮服

and it was a really long ride.

而且我還趕了很遠的路

Just one dance... and then we'll talk.

就跳一支舞 然后我們就談談

I'm confused. Is Mr. Dilaurentis here or not?

我有點糊涂了 迪勞倫提斯先生在不在

We're not sure.

我們不確定

Are any of you part of the Dilaurentis family?

你們中有人是迪勞倫提斯家的嗎

Are you?

你是嗎

We're neighbors. We were just--

我們是鄰居 我們只是

No, wait, hold it.

不 等下 先別說

I live next door. What is your business here?

我住隔壁 你來這里有什么事

I'm from the Carissimi Group.

我來自卡里西米集團

A foundation that was sponsored

一個由迪勞倫提斯先生已逝妻子

by Mr. Dilaurentis' late wife.

贊助的基金會

I had some questions for him.

我有些問題要問他

Maybe I'll come back at a better time.

看來我得找個更合適的時間再來

You know, maybe we should--

也許我們應該

看美劇學英語

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思濟寧市泉河花園英語學習交流群

網站推薦

學英語的動畫學英語的美劇

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦