Ezra..
以斯拉...
...I don't want you to come with me to LA.
我不想讓你跟我一起去洛杉磯
What?
什么
When I go there this summer for my internship..
這個暑假我去實習的時候
...I need to go alone.
我得自己去
I saw your airline confirmation on your phone.
我看到你手機上的機票確認了
I...I know that you bought a ticket to LA.
我知道你買了去洛杉磯的機票
Ahem, did you also see that it was a..
你是否還看到了
...a layover on my way to Thailand?
那是我去泰國的中轉站
What?
什么
Yeah, it's a, it's a connecting flight.
沒錯 那其實是張轉機機票
I'm not following you to LA, Aria.
我沒打算跟你去洛杉磯 艾瑞亞
But I'm not..
但是我也不打算
...sticking around here either.
繼續(xù)呆在這
I just, I-I decided to join the Habitat Group
我只是 我決定提前
sooner rather than later.
加入仁人樂園
Oh, you're going to Thailand for the summer?
你夏天要去泰國了嗎
Yeah.
沒錯
Do you think that's a mistake?
你覺得這是個錯誤的決定嗎
No. God, no. I..
不 沒有 我
That's a great idea.
這想法很好
You need to move on.
你也得向前看