I'm sorry, Jordan.
對不起 喬丹
More about lying to you than erasing that tape.
除了抹除記錄外 還騙了你很多
I totally get it if you don't wanna marry me.
如果你不想和我結婚 我也能理解
You actually think I'd let something like this
你真的認為我會讓這些事情
come between us?
來破壞我們的關系嗎
Yes, you screwed up, but...
是 你是把事情弄砸了 但是
you're protecting a friend.
你是在保護一個朋友
And that is one of the many things I love about you.
我愛你很多地方 而這正是其中之一
You're the most loyal person I've ever met.
你是我見過最忠誠的人
That's why I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.
也是因為這樣 我想和你共度余生
Blow.
擦擦鼻子
Uh, do you seriously want a wife
你真的想要一個
that you might have to visit behind six inches of glass?
有可能會入獄的妻子嗎
You're not Hannibal, Hanna.
漢娜 你不是漢尼拔
People screw up, that's why lawyers have jobs.
人們總會搞砸事情 所以律師才有工作
We can get ahead of this.
我們可以提前解決
But you're gonna have to be honest about everything
但是從現在開始你要
from now on, okay?
誠實地說出所有事情 好嗎
Okay. I'm gonna call my dad.
好 我打電話給我爸爸
I'm sure he has some connections in Philly.
我肯定他在費城有一些關系
Do you really have to tell pappy?
一定要告訴爸爸嗎
Hanna, my family loves you. It's gonna be okay.
漢娜 我家人很愛你 會沒事兒的