Okay.
好
Why did you hold back?
你為什么不坦白
I guess I still wasn't being completely honest with myself.
可能因為我仍然沒有坦誠面對自己
It's been..
這件事...
It's been confusing.
讓人很困惑
It was pretty clear on the page.
故事中寫的很明顯
If he's the one you were writing about--
如果你寫的是他...
I wasn't or..
不是 或者...
...Maybe I was. I don't know.
可能是 我也不知道
Writing those words..
寫那些事...
Maybe it...gave me the chance to work it out.
或許給了我想明白的機會
And have you?
你想明白了嗎
I . so.
應該是的
How does it end?
結局是什么
I didn't know until right now.
我也是剛剛知道
Hey, Jordan, sorry, I haven't called you back.
喬丹 抱歉之前一直沒有給你回電話
I've been in full wedding mode.
我一直在準備婚禮
Well, somebody else's.
當然 是別人的
But for ours, I think I picked a date.
但是我們的婚禮我選好日子了
How does May 17 sound to you?
五月十七如何