Evening hot chocolate.
晚上好 巧克力帥哥
Max we got big trouble from little China.
麥克斯 小中國惹大麻煩了
Hi Max.
你好 麥克斯
Big trouble?
"大"麻煩嗎
There's nothing big about him.
瞧他那"小"樣
He looks like I won him in a bear claw machine.
就跟夾娃娃機的娃娃差不多大
Max what is the worst sentence you ever want to hear
麥克斯 你最不想從阿憨的嘴里
come out of Han's mouth?
聽到哪句話
I got you pregnant?
我把你肚子搞大了
Come on bad bad.
拜托 更慘絕人寰一點
I got you pregnant again?
我把你的肚子又搞大了一次
I'm putting in karaoke.
是"我要裝卡拉0K"
No! No!
不 不行
Those guys better be up there
那些家伙之所以在上面
because we're officially putting ass crack on the menu.
最好是因為我們要把"股溝"加進餐單
I am adding a TV to bring in more customers.
我裝電視是為了要吸引顧客
We can have theme nights Ultimate Fighting nights
我們可以舉辦主題之夜 如終極格斗之夜
Real Desperate Housewives of Bravo City nights
正宗絕望主婦之夜
and best of all
最棒的是
karaoke night.
卡拉OK之夜
You can't get hipsters on microphone.
給嬉皮士麥克風可是大忌
That's like throwing gasoline on a pretentious fire.
那是在火上澆油 助紂為虐
Hipsters like karaoke.
嬉皮士喜歡卡拉OK呢
Replace the word "like" with the word "Hitler"
句子換成 嬉皮士"希特勒"卡拉OK
and you got the three worst things in history.
史上最爛的三樣人事物就大團圓了
Max I hear what you say but
麥克斯 我懂你的意思 但是
Everybody else say "he ey!"
大家一起來歡呼
Where are my single ladies!
單身女性站起來