影視聽說 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 影視聽說 > 美劇推薦 > 破產姐妹第一季 >  第233篇

聽美劇學英語- 破產姐妹第一季 第234期:麥克斯被解雇

所屬教程:破產姐妹第一季

瀏覽:

2020年03月13日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9878/1234.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Constance, we're sorry, we are late.

康斯坦斯,抱歉我們遲到了

I don't wait. I don't wait for anything. I already have the iPhone 8.

我討厭等,我從不等任何事物。我都已經有第八代iphone了

Sorry, we couldn't help it. We were trapped on the subway.

抱歉,我們也沒辦法。我們剛被困在地鐵里了

Well, just put some cupcakes on a plate cause I got a roomful of women out there

快把小蛋糕放在盤子里,因為門外有一屋子女人

who need to cut something in half and then eat the other half, and they need to do it now!

等著拿刀把東西切一半,然后吃掉另一半,她們等不及了。

Welcome back to Manhattan. How do they look?

歡迎回到曼哈頓,蛋糕賣相如何

Like they all had unprotected sex with each other?

它們看起來像剛在里面不戴套雜交了一番

Oh, how are you two? I'm looking for the babies, I'm about just ten seconds I'm just giving up.

你們倆好呀,我是來找寶寶的,我找了10秒鐘,打算放棄了

Peach, there is a problem with the cupcakes. There can't be.

琵琪,小蛋糕出了點問題。最好別

Constance will kill me, literally. Her last two best friends went missing.

康斯坦斯會殺了我的,真的宰掉我。她的前兩個閨蜜都失蹤了

That is not attractive at all. Is... is that what food looks like?

這賣相也太差了吧。難道所有食物是長這樣的嗎

Why are there no cupcakes out? If you two work for me, I deport you.

為什么小蛋糕還不端出來?如果你倆是我的傭人,我早驅逐你們出境了

There is a bit of cupcake situation. The buttercream sort of broke down on the way up.

小蛋糕出了點狀況。在趕來的路上,奶油有點融化了

It's not a problem, we can fix it.

這不是什么大問題,還能補救

I'll just run to a delly get what we need to touch them up and no one's the wiser.

我去便利店買材料上來潤色一下,沒人會察覺的

And I take the full responsibility. My partner warned me that buttercream was a bitch.

我要負全責。我的合伙人曾警告過我,奶油是賤人

I'm not being rude, that's technical baking term.

我不是對你無禮,這是烘培術語

You expect me to pay 300 dollars for these?

就這賣相,你還指望我掏300塊啊

Caroline Channing, I have to say that you're a bigger con artist than your father.

卡洛琳·錢寧,不得不說,你比你老爸還坑人

Then I have to say you're a bigger bitch than the buttercream.

那我也不得不說,你比奶油還賤

I'm not your boss, so I can't hit you.

我不是你老板,不能打你

But I'm sure that Peach won't be your boss much longer either. Right, Peach?

不過我相信琵琪也不會是你老板了。對嗎,琵琪

But I love Max. She's been with me since I bought the twins. I can't live without her.

可我愛麥克斯。自打我買了雙胞胎后,她就一直幫我照料。沒了她我活不下去

You are never coming to another one of my parties.

那以后你別想?yún)⒓游业娜魏闻蓪?/p>

Max, you're fired.

麥克斯,你被解雇了

英語口語

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思臨沂市奧德海棠(別墅)英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法學英語的動畫學英語的美劇

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦