please don't hesitate to tell me.
如果您還需要什么別的,只管告訴我就好了。
Don't hesitate to...
不要猶豫...盡管...只管...
Please don't hesitate to call me if you need more information.
如果你需要更多的信息,盡管打給我。
Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question.
如果你有任何問題,只管來問。
A:Good evening,madam.Here is the menu.
女士,晚上好,請看菜單。
B:Thank you.Could you tell me what is the"Supreme"like?
謝謝。你能告訴我“至尊”是什么樣的菜嗎?
A:Sure.It is a pizza with pepperoni,beef,pork,onion,green pepper,mushroom,pineapple and black olive.
當然可以。那是一種比薩餅。里面有辣香腸,牛肉,豬肉,洋蔥,青椒,蘑菇,菠蘿和黑橄欖。
B:That sounds good.I'll take one.What salads do you have?
聽起來不錯,我要一份。你們這兒有什么沙拉?
A:We have potato salad,tomato salad,and fruit salad.
我們有土豆沙拉,番茄沙拉,還有水果沙拉。
B:A tomato salad,please.
請來一份番茄沙拉。
A:Would you like something to drink?
您要喝點什么嗎?
B:One orange juice,please.
請給我一杯橙汁。
A:All right.All will be ready in a minute.If you need anything,please don't hesitate to tell me.
好的,馬上就好。如果您還需要什么別的,只管告訴我就好了。
B:I will,thank you.
我會的,謝謝。