Very funny
真好笑
What a bright idea.
這個點子真棒。
What a lovely mess.
這里亂的真是美不勝收。
Pigs might fly.
豬還會飛呢。
A: Do you have this T-shirt in a small size?
這件T恤有沒有小號的?
B: We do have the same style in a small size, but unfortunately, not in white.
同樣款式的,我們的確有小號,但可惜不是白色的。
A: Which colors do you have?
你們有哪些顏色的?
B: Let me see. We have them in apricot, lemon, and mint.
讓我想一想,我們有杏黃色,檸檬色和薄荷色的。
A: I want to wear the T-shirt, not eat it.
我想穿那件T恤,并不想把它吃掉。
B: Ha, very funny. Fashion labels like to describe garments creatively. The T-shirts are orange, yellow and green.
哈哈,真好笑,時裝品牌都喜歡把服裝描述的很有創(chuàng)意。這件T恤是橘色,黃色和綠色的。
A: Can I try on the banana T-shirt, thanks?
我可以試穿那件香蕉似的T恤嗎,謝謝?
B: If you mean the yellow one, then that's the lemon color.
如果你的意思是黃色的,那么就是檸檬色的。
A: I know. I was just being silly.
我知道,我只是在裝傻。
B: I'll show you to a fitting room. Right this way.
我這就帶你到試衣間這邊請。
A: Can I try on all three colors?
我可以試穿這三種顏色嗎?
B: Certainly. Here you are.
當然行,拿去吧。