Take your time.
慢慢來
No rush/hurry.
不著急
Don't rush into it. /Don't rush into anything.
別草率行事
There's no reason/need to hurry/rush.
沒必要著急
Don't be in such a hurry/rush.
別這么著急
Don't be so impatient.
別這么沒耐心
We have plenty of time.
我們有足夠的時間。
Take it easy.
放輕松
Calm down.
冷靜點
Relax.
放松
No need to rush yourself.
沒必要讓自己太著急
What's the rush/hurry/emergency?
什么事情這么匆忙?/著急?/緊急?
Why are you in such a rush/hurry?
你為什么這么著急?
Why the big hurry?
為什么這么急?
Dialogue1:
A: Don't worry, take your time.
別著急,慢慢來。
B: I'm glad we left early, so we wouldn't have to rush.
很高興我們早早就出門了,這樣就不必著急了。
Dialogue2:
A: Calm down. What's the rush?
冷靜點兒,有什么好著急的?
B: Sorry, I'm just excited.
對不起,我只是太興奮了。
Dialogue3:
A: Take your time deciding. Don't rush into anything.
等等再做決定,別著急。
B: Thanks. I'll be sure and consider everything you mentioned.
謝謝,我一定會考慮你的話。
Dialogue4:
A: Slow down, patience is virtue.
慢點兒,忍耐是一種美德。
B: Yeah, well, silence is golden. Be quiet.
知道了,沉默是金,安靜點兒。
Dialogue5:
A: I'll be done soon.
我一會兒就好了。
B: No hurry. Just let me know when you are finished.
不著急,你結(jié)束了告訴我就行。