I don't agree with you./I don't agree at all.
我不贊同你/我根本不認同
You're completely wrong.
你完全錯了。
You couldn't be more wrong.
你大錯特錯。
You've got it totally wrong.
你完全錯了。
I'm afraid you missed the point here.
恐怕你誤解了。
I won't go along with this.
我不同意這個。
It would never work.
那決定行不通。
I doubt that's true./I don't think so./I don't think that's true.
我懷疑那是真的/我不這么認為/我不覺得這是真的
That can't be right.
那不可能是對的。
I don't see it that way.
我不這么看。
We don't see eye to eye on this issue.
在這個問題上我們意見不一致。
Dialogue1:
A: What do you think of this plan?
你覺得我的計劃怎么樣?
B: Have you thought of the consequences of your idea?
你有沒有想過你的想法可能造成的后果?
Dialogue2:
A: Okay, that might work, but don't you think there's a better solution?
好吧,那或許有效果,但是你不覺得有更好的解決辦法?
B: I think John has a better solution to this problem.
我認為約翰在這個問題上有更好的解決辦法。
Dialogue3:
A: That's my suggestion to this issue.
這是我對這個問題的建議。
B: I understand where you're coming from, but I think there's a better solution.
我明白你的出發(fā)點,但是我認為有更好的解決方案。