Trust me.
相信我
I'm telling the truth.
我在實話實說
Believe it or not, that's the way it is.
信不信由你,這就是事實。
I wouldn't lie to you.
我是不會向你撒謊的。
I wouldn't try to trick you.
我是不會欺騙你的。
You've got to believe me.
你要相信我。
Why would I lie about this?
關于這件事我為什么要撒謊?
You can take my word for it.
你可以相信我說的話。
You can count on me.
你可以相信我。
You lied to me.
你騙了我。
You told me wrong.
你騙我。
I'll never trust you again.
我再也不相信你了。
Stop lying to me.
別再騙我了。
I can tell you are lying.
我能看出來你在騙我。
You can fool me once, but you can't fool me twice.
你能騙的了我一次,但是騙不了我兩次。
I don't buy that.
我不相信。
Why didn't you tell me about this before?
你為什么之前不告訴我?
Conversation:
A: I just found a bag on the street with one thousand dollars in it.
我剛剛在路上撿到了一個錢包,里面有1000美元。
B: What? That's a lot of money. You have to turn it in to the police.
什么?那可是一大筆錢呢,你應該把它交給警察。
A: Are you nuts? You are right, it is a lot of money. I'm keeping it.
你說的對,確實是一大筆錢,錢歸我了。
B: But it's not yours. Just think if you were the person who lost all that money, how would you feel?
但那不是你的。你想想,要是你是那個丟了錢這么多錢的人,你會有什么感受?
A: Pretty bad, but I'm not that person.
很糟糕,但是我不是那個人。
B: Don't be so selfish. Do the right thing. Besides, if the police can't find the owner, they will give the money back to you, and even if they do, the owner will probably give you a reward.
不要這么自私。你應該做正確的事情。而且,如果警察找不到失主的話,他們會把錢再給你的。再說,就算他們找到了失主,失主也可能會給你一些回報的。
A: Well, I guess you're right. I would feel a bit guilty keeping it. Okay, I agree. Let's go to the police station together.
好吧,我想你說得對。留下這筆錢讓我有一點兒負罪感。好,我同意了,咱們一起去警察局吧。