turbulence
氣流
We experienced severe turbulence during the flight.
我們在飛行中遇到了嚴重的氣流。
A: How was your flight, Bill?
你乘坐的班機怎么樣,比爾?
B: Not too bad. There was some turbulence. But that's all.
還可以吧,有點氣流,但也就是如此。
A: Oh, turbulence is one of my biggest nightmares.
氣流是我最大的噩夢之一了。
B: Really?
真的嗎?
A: Really. I have to hold someone's hand.
真的,我必須要抓住一個人的手才行。
B: If you're sitting alone, do you hold your own hand?
你要是自己坐飛機呢,你抓自己的手嗎?
A: Of course not. I'll call over the flight attendant.
當然不是,我會叫乘務(wù)員過來。
B: That figures. Did you have a nice meal on-board?
有道理。飛機上吃的好嗎?
A: No. The flight was less than two hours, so they only gave us some peanuts and water.
不好,飛了不到兩個小時,所以只是提供了一些花生和水。
B: Peanuts and water? I guess you were flying elephant airlines.
花生和水?我想你是在乘坐大象航班吧。
A: Haha.
哈哈。
B: If you're hungry, we can stop for breakfast somewhere.
你要是餓了的話,我們可以找個地方吃早餐。
A: That would be great if it's not too much trouble.
那太好了,如果不麻煩的話。
B: Not at all. I know a great place nearby. They make the best breakfast in the whole world.
一點也不麻煩,我知道附近有個不錯的地方,他們可以提供全世界最棒的早餐。