塞內姆:嗨,肖恩,你過得怎么樣?
Shawn: Good, good, how are you?
肖恩:很好,我過得很好,你呢?
Senem: Good thank you. I just wanted to ask you, what were you thinking of doing during the summer vacation?
塞內姆:我也很好,謝謝你。我只是想問你,暑假你打算做什么?
Shawn: Um, I don't have a set plan really. I'd like to go to Mexico with somebody but I can't seem to find anybody to go with.
肖恩:嗯,我其實還沒有計劃。我想找個人一起去墨西哥玩,可是我沒有找到可以和我一起去的人。
Senem: Oh, my gosh, that is so strange. I really want to go to Mexico, too.
塞內姆:哦,天哪,這真奇怪。我也很想去墨西哥。
Shawn: Really!
肖恩:真的嗎?
Senem: Yeah.
塞內姆:是啊。
Shawn: Well, you know, summer vacation starts in about 10 days, I mean, so why don't we book our tickets together.
肖恩:你知道,10天以后暑假就開始了,我是說,我們?yōu)槭裁床灰黄鹩啓C票呢?
Senem: That would be great.
塞內姆:那真是太好了。
Shawn: Awesome.
肖恩:太棒了。
Senem: Wait a minute. Have you been to Mexico before?
塞內姆:等等,你以前去過墨西哥嗎?
Shawn: Yeah, I've been to Cancun once before.
肖恩:去過,我曾經去過一次坎昆。
Senem: That's really good, because I haven't been to Mexico, so I wouldn't know where to go.
塞內姆:那真是太好了,因為我沒去過墨西哥,所以我都不知道要去哪里。
Shawn: Ah, well, I can show you some great bars and some great places to go swimming and diving.
肖恩:嗯,我可以告訴你幾個非常棒的酒吧,還有一些游泳和潛水的圣地。
Shawn: Sounds really good. I was also thinking of going on a road trip around Mexico, maybe head up to Puerta Viarta.
肖恩:聽起來真不錯。我還想在墨西哥附近進行公路旅行,也許會去Puerta Viarta。
Senem: Uh, could we get an international driving license really easy, yeah!
塞內姆:嗯,我們能輕松地獲得國際駕照嗎?
Shawn: Actually, I can drive around on my Canadian license without any problems.
肖恩:實際上,我可以用我的加拿大駕照開車,完全沒問題。
Senem: Wow, that is so convenient.
塞內姆:哇,那真是太方便了。
Shawn: Yeah, it is, and also, I'm, you know, the Baja pennisula is only a short boat ride away, we could also head to there.
肖恩:是啊,而且你知道,坐船去巴哈半島很近,我們也可以去那里。
Senem: That would be so awesome.
塞內姆:那真是太棒了。
Shawn: Right, and you know one place I really want to go is Mexico city. I heard it's huge and humid, it's crowded but boy I think it would be fun.
肖恩:是啊,你知道我非常想去的地方是墨西哥城。我聽說那里又大潮濕,而且很擁擠,不過我想那會很有趣的。
Senem: How about the hotels there?
塞內姆:那里的酒店怎么樣?
Shawn: What are the hotels like? It is expensive or?
肖恩:酒店怎么樣?是問價格還是?
Senem: Well, I'm sure they have really cheap hotels but the hotels I stayed in were medium to pretty high priced, so if we're going to go together maybe we should think about splitting a hotel room.
塞內姆:嗯,我確定那里有很便宜的酒店,但是我住的酒店價格在中等和昂貴之間,所以如果我們一起去的話我們可以考慮住一個房間。
Shawn: I'm up for that.
肖恩:我沒問題。
Senem: Alright, great.
塞內姆:好的,太好了。