納納:克里安,你會做飯嗎?
CleAnn: Well Nana I can actually cook almost anything. I can cook easy stuff like rice and beans and peas to probably more difficult stuff like certain types of meat. I can bake, I fry, I can make vegetables, actually I make very good pies. We have a food in Trinidad and Tobago we call macaroni pie which is very delicious.
克里安:納納,可以說我什么都會做。我可以做米飯、豆類和豌豆這種簡單的食物,也會做特定的肉菜等比較難做的菜。我會烘焙、會炒菜,我可以做蔬菜,實際上我很擅長做餡餅。我們特立尼達和多巴哥有道美食——通心粉餡餅,那非常好吃。
Nana: Sounds nice.
納納:聽起來不錯。
CleAnn: With lots of melted cheese.
克里安:里面有很多融化了的奶酪。
Nana: Sounds really nice.
納納:聽起來太好了。
CleAnn: What can you cook though?
克里安:那你會烹飪什么食物?
Nana: It's sad though, I can only cook one thing, it's called stew, Ghanaian stew, tomato stew.
納納:不幸的是,我只會做一道菜,就是燉菜,加納燉菜,蕃茄味燉菜。
CleAnn: What is it made of, just tomatoes?
克里安:那是用什么做的?只有番茄嗎?
Nana: Just tomatoes, onions, basically vegetables and probably I will consider myself a good chef because I can also cook rice.
納納:基本上就是番茄、洋蔥和蔬菜,我可能會認為自己是一名優(yōu)秀的廚師,因為我還會做米飯。
CleAnn: So you can cook rice and stew and you're a good chef?
克里安:你會做米飯和燉菜,所以你就是好廚師了?
Nana: Yeah.
納納:對。
CleAnn: OK, that's very interesting.
克里安:好吧,這很有意思。