麻煩您寫e-mail給他好嗎?
同事不在的原因
有人打電話找同事,但不巧這個人不在,你可以告訴對方:
He's not here.
他不在。
若是對方詢問你的同事為何不在,你可以說:
John is away on a business trip.
約翰出差了。
He will be back in the office on Friday of next week.
他要下星期五才會進公司。
幫客戶轉錄音機
接下來,你可以幫對方轉錄音機:
You can leave him a voice message.
您可以留言在他的語音信箱。
I will transfer you. Please hold.
我?guī)湍戕D到他的分機,請稍候。
請對方寫e-mail
如果要請對方寄e-mail,你會需要以下的句子:
You can send him an e-mail.
您可以發(fā)e-mail給他。
His address is [email protected].
他的電子信箱是ez Johnny,小老鼠,ccw點com點tw。
He will get in contact with you when he returns.
他回來后就會跟你聯絡。
He checks his e-mail every day.
他每天都會收e-mail。
When he sees your e-mail, he will write you back.
他看到你的e-mail會給您回復。
緊急電話的處理方法
若對方有急事,非跟你同事聯絡上不可,你可以請對方撥行動電話:
You can call his / her cell phone.
你可以打他的行動電話。
Do you have a pen and paper?
你有紙筆嗎?
His cell phone number is 0963-442-441.
他的行動電話號碼是○九六三四四二四四一。
或幫對方撥行動電話給同事:
I'm afraid I can't give out his cell phone number.
我恐怕不能把他的行動電話號碼給你。
I will call him for you and have him call you right back.
我會幫你聯絡他,請他立刻回你電話。
Could I have your name?或是
What name should I give him?
請問貴姓大名?
Could I have your contact number?或是And your telephone number (is)?
請問你的電話號碼?
No problem. I'll call him for you.
沒問題,我會幫你聯絡。
business trip
商務旅行,on a business trip就是「正在出差」
A: You get to stay at the Sheraton and eat for free?
你可以在喜來登飯店免費吃住?
B: Sure, I'm on a business trip.
是啊,我正在出差。
transfer (v.)
轉接
A: How far is the airport from here by bus?
從這里坐公車到機場有多遠?
B: Not close. You have to transfer buses three times.
不近。你得換三次公車。
check someone's e-mail
查看(某人的)電子郵件
Can you wait until I check my e-mail?
你能等我收一下電子郵件嗎?
voice message
語音留言,留言信箱
A: He won't answer his phone!
他不接電話!
B: Just leave him a voice message.
留言給他啊。
hold
不要掛斷電話
Please don't put me on hold.
別讓我在電話線上等太久。
contact (v.,n.)
接觸
Has he contacted you about the job yet?
關于那份工作,他跟你聯絡過了嗎?