星級典句:
第一句: The new computer software is driving me crazy!
這個新的電腦軟件快要把我逼瘋了.
A: The new computer software is driving me crazy!
這個新的電腦軟件快要把我逼瘋了.
B: What's the matter?
怎么了?
A: I really need a break!
我真的需要休息了。
B: I know what you mean. I've had nothing but trouble with it. They say it's supposed to be easy!
我明白你的意思。它凈給我添麻煩了。 他們說它應該是很容易使用的。
第二句: As far as I'm concerned, the computer takes a genius to figure it out.
讓我說只有天才才能弄清電腦是怎么回事。
A: As far as I'm concerned, the computer takes a genius to figure it out.
讓我說只有天才才能弄清電腦是怎么回事。
B: Try to relax.
試著放松一下。
A: Can you pass the sugar, please?
你能把糖遞給我嗎?
B: Sure, Why don't you sit down for a minute? You haven't taken a rest all morning.
當然。你為什么不坐下來歇會呢?你一上午都沒休息。
其他表達法:
Well, don't think any more about it.
好啦,別再想它了。
No cause for alarm at all.
根本用不著大驚小怪。