釣魚很有趣,熊爸爸。
It makes you think of things.
它能使你思考一些事情。
Like what?
思考什么事情呢?
Like the color blue and how good cookies are and catching a very big fish.
像藍(lán)色啊,或餅干多么好吃啊以及怎樣釣到非常大的魚。
Maybe a mermaid?
也許是美人魚呢?
Maybe a mermaid!Yes!
也許一條美人魚是的!
Fishing does make you hungry.
釣魚確實讓你餓了。
How do you sleep when you were away at sea?
你在海上怎么睡覺?
On my ocean boat, I have my own bedroom with a picture of you and mother bear by my bunk.
在船上,我有自己的臥室,我的床上有你和你熊媽媽的照片。
And what do you eat every day?
那你每天吃什么?
There's a kitchen and everything I need to cook with right on the boat.
那兒有一個廚房,我做飯需要的一切都在船上。
And lots of fish.
還有許多魚。
Plenty of fish.
大量的魚。
Oh, oh, oh, there's a fish on the line!
哦,哦,哦,魚上鉤了!
Reel them in, matey.
收線,伙計。
Let out a little then pull in.
先松一點再拉回來。