https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/10000/10190/173.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Cause you got in trouble in public once for annoying people. 你曾因為整人而在公眾場合惹上了麻煩
You went to.well,I got it back basically.It backfired. 基本上是我遭到了報復 反被人整
That was birthday party I had a few year ago, 那是我?guī)啄昵伴_的一場生日派對
and it was sort of a surprise party and took place in the back of a bar. 那算是場驚喜派對 在一家酒吧后面舉行
I didn't know everybody was gonna be there.There was about 30 people. 我不知道大家會去 大概有三十個人
And when I got back there,everyone started to sing "Happy birthday" 我過去之后 大家開始唱生日快樂歌
But they just stopped at the part. 但他們就停在“祝”字上
So they just said,hap....and they wouldn't stop. 就一直唱“祝...” 沒完沒了
And like for like 10 minutes.Until we got kicked out. 他們整整唱了十分鐘 直到我們被攆出去
You all got kicked out.Yes.This was your friends so irritated with you. 你們被攆出去了 對 你的朋友都被你激怒了
They got me back and annoyed me.But probably didn't even annoy you. 他們以其人之道還治其人之身 但可能根本就沒煩到你
You like that kind of .Now I do it. 你喜歡那種奇葩事情 我現(xiàn)在也用這招
When anyone has a birthday I do that.When I'm at a birthday party I did hap... 每當有人過生日 我就耍這招 我參加生日派對的時候就會唱“祝...”
Like my father's 84th.You didn't do it to your father,did you?Hell yeah. 比如我父親的84歲生日 你不會用這招整你父親了吧 當然啦
That's awful.Got you again,dad.Leave me alone. 真不像話 又耍到你啦 老爸 別來煩我
Well,"" airs thursday at 10:00 on Fx.And I love the you guys do on "Archer".It's not called . 《間諜亞契》每周四晚十點在FX播出 我喜歡你們在《間諜亞契》中制作的小品 那不叫小品