https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/10000/10271/3fz267.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
情景對話:
It's going to be a clear night. The stars will be out soon.
今晚天氣會很好,星星很快就出來了。
知識點筆記:
情景一:
A: It's a beautiful day, isn't it?
今天天好棒哦,對吧?
B: Yes, it's really warm out.
對啊,外面好暖和。
情景二:
A: It's a hot day, isn't it?
今天天真熱啊,是吧?
B: It really is.
就是呀。
情景三:
A: It's a cold day, isn't it?
今天天好冷啊,是不?
B: Yea, good thing I'm wearing a coat.
是呀,幸虧我穿了一件外衣。
情景四:
我們在和外國人聊天氣時,
還有很多簡單,但你想不出來的:
① Nice out today.
外面天氣真好啊!
② Sure is hot out.
外面真的很熱啊。
③ You're right. It really is hot.
你說的對,真的挺熱。
情景五:
A: How is it out there?
外面天氣如何?
B: It's freezing out there.
外面冷死了。
如果想讓你的回答更自然,
可以在回答后面再加一句:
Make sure you wear a coat.
別忘了穿大衣哦。
情景六:
A: What's it like outside?
外面天氣怎樣?
B: It's a beautiful day. It feels pretty warm.
很棒,感覺挺暖和的。
外國人常用 a beautiful day
來表達天氣晴朗、風和日麗。
情景七:
比如天氣一直不好,突然變好;
一直有霧霾,終于放晴。
這樣的話題就再合適不過了。
① Finally, we got some nice weather.
終于有個好天了。
② I can't believe it's so nice today.
簡直不敢相信今天天氣這么好。
③ I can't believe how clear the air is today.
簡直不敢相信今天空氣怎么這么好呀。
④ Finally, we got a clear sky today.
今天天氣終于晴朗了。(終于沒有霧霾了)
情景八:
聊天氣時也會經常談論溫度。
A: What's the temperature today?
今天氣溫多少度啊?
B: I think it's around 20.
我想差不多20度。
?? 美國人使用華氏度,
和我們常說的攝氏度不同。
如果你硬背華氏度驗算公式,
可能效果并不好,還會忘。
不如記一下它對應的感覺。
a hundred degrees
華氏100度(表示天特別熱)
70 degrees
華氏70度(室溫、比較舒適)
60 degrees
華氏60度(比較涼爽cool)
40 degrees
華氏40度(冷)
情景九:
有時我們關注天氣的變化,
會經常這樣說:
I heard it's going to be…
我聽說…
① I heard it's going to be hot tomorrow.
我聽說明天天氣會很熱。
② I heard it's going to be freezing tomorrow.
我聽說明天天氣會很冷。
③ I heard it's going to be a hundred degrees tomorrow.
我聽說明天天氣會非常熱。(華氏100度)
④ I heard it's going to be 30 degrees tomorrow.
我聽說明天天氣會非常熱。(攝氏30度)