Spring
春天
Sound the flute!
吹起長笛!
Now it's mute!
現(xiàn)在它不吮氣。
Birds delight,
鳥兒喜歡
Day and night,
白天夜晚。
Nightingale,
夜鶯夜鶯
In the dale,
在山谷中
Lark in sky,—
天上云雀
Merrily,
多么喜悅
Merrily, merrily to welcome in the year.
歡歡喜喜迎接新年。
Little boy,
小小兒郎
Full of joy;
得意洋洋。
Little girl,
小小姑娘
Sweet and small;
嬌小漂亮。
Cock does crow,
公雞啼叫
So do you;
你也歡笑。
Merry voice,
快樂的聲音
Infant noise;
孩子的噪聲
Merrily, merrily to welcome in the year.
歡歡喜喜迎接新年。
Little lamb,
小小羊羔
Here I am;
我走來了,
Come and lick
快來舔舔
My white neck;
我白白的頸邊。
Let me pull
讓我摸摸
Your soft wool;
你那柔軟的羊毛。
Let me kiss
讓我親親
Your soft face;
你那柔嫩的臉蛋。
Merrily, merrily we welcome in the year.
歡歡喜喜迎接新年。