This is it, Max. The first private party we've booked in our cupcake shop.
麥克斯,成啦。這是我們小店接的第一個私人派對單呢。
What? You said it was a private party, and this is a party I keep near my privates.
干嘛,你說私人派對啊,這是我放在"私"處旁的"派對"。
Fine, but they can't smell it on your breath, so eat a mint after.
隨你吧,不過不能讓人家聞到酒味,等會吃顆薄荷糖吧。
No need. It's peppermint schnapps, 'cause I think ahead.
不必,這剛好是薄荷杜松子酒,看我多深謀遠慮啊。
I think this calls for a "first party" dance.
這值得來一段"首次派對"舞吧。
First par-tay. Who gonna have a first par-tay. We gon' have a first par-tay.
首次派對。誰首次要派對啦。我們首次要派對啦。
That's the exact same dance you did when the humane society sent you free puppy address labels.
保護動物協(xié)會上次送你狗狗地址條的時候,你不也跳這支舞嗎。
Address labels. Who got doggies on an envelope. Who got doggies on an envelope.
地址條。誰家信封上有狗狗地址條啊。誰家信封上有狗狗地址條啊。
I need another sip of this. Wish I had something stronger.
我得再喝一口啦。真希望我有更烈的酒。
Max, I'm sorry. I can't help it.
麥克斯,不好意思啦,我忍不住嘛。
I'm just so excited my genius marketing ideas are finally starting to pay off.
想到我天才般的營銷策略終于有成效,我就興奮得不得了嘛。
Quiet! Quiet! Quiet! Quiet!
安靜,安靜!安靜,都安靜!
If you aren't listening, Cupcake Max can't teach you how to decorate.
你們不好好聽話,小蛋糕麥克斯姐姐怎么教你們弄裝飾啊。
It's weird how sex is so great, and yet, it makes these.
性愛如此愉悅,為何后果令人想哭。