Ho ho ho! Talking to you, Max.
呵,呵,呵!在跟你說呢,麥克斯。
I know. What's up, Andy?
我知道。怎么樣,安迪?
I brought some christmas candy from my shop for the diner.
像圣誕老人一樣帶糖果來送你們啦。
Look, Max, Santa did come.
麥克斯,圣誕老人真的來了。
From just a kiss?
親個嘴就高潮???
Well, you didn't see what she was doing with her hands.
那是你沒看到她的手在底下干嘛了。
I taught her that. That's my gift to you. Merry christmas.
那是我教她的。算我給你的禮物,圣誕快樂啦。
Hey, is everything okay with your shop?
對了,你們的小店都還好吧?
'Cause the landlord came into my store today and mentioned you guys hadn't paid your rent.
今天你們房東走進我的店,說你們還沒付租金呢。
If there's a problem, I'd be more than happy to help.
要是有什么問題,我很樂意幫忙啊。
Well, the fact is, we just don't have--
其實呢,我們不夠...
Don't have a clue why our online payments just never go through. Technology, right?
我們完全不知道我們的線上轉賬怎么沒入到他賬呢,科技真不靠譜???
You used to be able to shake the mailman's hand. Now it's all holograms and lasers.
想當年我們還能跟郵差先生握握手?,F(xiàn)在就剩全息影像跟激光了。
Grandma's right, those were the days. It was a more honest time.
老奶奶說得對,當年的確是那樣。想當年,人們多誠實啊。
Okay. Well, I gotta go. A kiss for Caroline.
好啦,我得走了。送卡洛琳寶貝一個吻。
Oh, that was a new kind of kiss. I liked it.
哎喲,新吻法耶。我喜歡。
Max taught me.
麥克斯教我的。
What's with the lies? Just tell him the truth.
你干嘛要撒謊,跟他坦白不行嗎
We can't pay our rent, life sucks, and you need wine before oral.
我們付不出租金,生活慘慘戚戚,要你口交得先灌醉你。
No need. We still have two other private parties set up for this month:
不用跟他說。我們這個月還有兩個私人派對單呢:
the quinceanera for that pregnant girl, and then her baby shower.
那個懷胎少女的成年禮與之后她寶寶的迎嬰派對。
Plus, the holidays are coming.
而且圣誕節(jié)也要到了。
So we should get our decorations up ASAP, or Santa won't know where to find us.
我們也該盡快弄好把圣誕裝飾,不然圣誕老公公會找不到我們哦。
Oh, he'll know where to find us.
他才不會找不到呢。
We'll be the two evicted girls eating fruitcake out of a dumpster.
我們會是兩個被人趕出門,從垃圾堆里找食物的悲催女。