? 成為房奴讓我感到很沮喪。I am quite depressed at the thought of being a house slave.
對話 A: Why are you so sad? 你為什么這么難過?
B: I am quite depressed at the thought of being a house slave. 成為房奴讓我感到很沮喪。
? 我不想成為房奴。I don't want to be a house slave.
對話 A: Why don't you buy a house? 你為什么不買間房子?
B: I don't want to be a house slave. 我不想成為房奴。
? 我連首付都付不起。I can't afford the down payment.
對話 A: I'm far away from being a house slave that I can't afford the down payment. 我離房奴可差遠了,連首付都付不起。
B: Me, too. 我也是。
? 我每月一半的工資都要拿來付房子的抵押貸款。I have to pay half of my salary on the mortgage loan every month.
同類表達 I have monthly mortgage to pay, so I'd better manage my incomes and expenses. 我每月要還房屋貸款,所以我最好管理好自己的收支。
? 我可不當房奴,壓力太大了。I can't be a house slave because it's too stressful.
對話 A: I can't be a house slave because it's too stressful. 我可不當房奴,壓力太大了。
B: I can't agree more. 非常同意。
? 我工資的一半都花在租房上面。The spending on house rent accounts for half of my salary.
? 年輕人被擠出了住房市場。Young people are priced out of the house market.
同類表達 With today's housing price, young couple cannot afford to buy an apartment. 就現(xiàn)今的房價而言,年輕夫婦是買不起房子的。
? 我在接下來的20年里得背負房債。I will be in debt for the next twenty years.
? 你想加入“房奴”一族嗎?Do you want to be a part of the house slaves?
這樣回答 Of course not. 當然不想。
I think I will be in a few years. 我想幾年后我也會這樣。
? 世上有千萬個像你這樣的房奴。There are millions of house slaves like you in the world.